Monday, February 09, 2009

Need a touch from Jesus today?

~Do you long to know Him more?
~Do you long to glorify Him so much more in all areas of your life?
~Do you feel like a lost sheep in the craziness of this life at times?
~Do you read the Word with a sense of checking it off your list or are you able to search for God like your looking for the contact lens you dropped or your diamond wedding ring you seem to not be able to find?

You know their are times in life,
many times, where I need to stop
and have some intimate moments with Jesus.

Receiving a touch from Jesus
today can be the encouragement you need too!

I watched this video after my sister, Kristi, sent this to me and was moved to tears. I felt the Lord's presence and sensed Him reach down and touch my spirit! God knows each of our hearts and hears our cries, our needs and our anxieties.
God's love and faithfulness to us is beyond understanding.
Who am I but a sinner
saved by the GRACE of Jesus Christ.

(Due to internet filters you might not be able to view click here)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jng2cVItdI)


This video was on a massage in
Matthew which is an area I am reading through right now.

"And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows" Matthew 10:30-31

Jesus is aware of EVERYTHING
that happens even to the sparrows,
and I (you) are far more valuable to Him than they are!
He cares much more about us than the birds of the air. He knows the exact number of hairs on our head and in Isaiah it says we are, each one of us personally, engraved onto the palms of His hands. Nothing can snatch us out of His hands!

Thank you Nicki, Kristi's good friend from church, for allowing God to work through you to encourage my heart!
(New Life Pentecostals of Toledo)

No comments: